MOVERS AND SHAKES
WARWICK FARM 2 August
Sydney races are at Warwick Farm tomorrow with race one due to jump at 12.40pm
The track is currently rated a SLOW 6 (12pm Tuesday 1 Aug) with a penetrometer reading of 5.31
There is 1 early withdrawal
RACE 7 NO.11 SURFIN’ SAFARI
1 AL MAH HAHA
- He has met with good support firming from $4.5 into current price $3.4
4 I’M A LEGEND
- The favourite 4 I’M A LEGEND has eased marginally with the backing for Al Mah Haha but in real terms has been reasonably solid
- James Cummings 3yo has been solid in the market around $2.2 off the back of her impressive recent trial.
- She was a late scratching on Saturday Mariquita but as soon as the prices went up around $6 and $5.5 the punters stepped in. She is dropping from 1350m back to 1200m but that hasn’t turned the punters off.
5 MORE MOET
- This last start Peter and Paul Snowden trained Kembla winner has been well backed from approx $10 into its current offering of $5.5. Barrier one and Tim Clark has filled the punters with confidence.
- Although being distanced last Saturday behind stablemate Vaucluse Bay and having drawn the car park here with 61kg to carry 2 ASHKANND after has been supported from $26 into $15. He did make a mid-race move but knocked up pretty quickly. I think the quick back-up is what has encouraged a few punters to have a play.
Not a lot of action in this Benchmark 70 over 1200m:
3 BRING A SECRET
- He was good winning first up on the Canberra Acton track and has been specked here $10 into $7.
7 CHARMING LAD
- This 6yo has met with a little support from $51 into $26. He is first up off the back of two fair trials but the big plus he is trained by the white hot Jason Coyle.
- The Hawkes trained THAAD was very good winning two runs back at Flemington over the mile before striking a little trouble but running well in Saturday grade at Rosehill. He drops back to the mile and midweek racing. He has been solidly backed from $5 into $4.
1 REIBY THE RED
- Reiby The Red is another dropping back to midweek racing and distance having raced over 2000m last time out. He gets barrier one here and the jockey on punters lips Adam Hyeronimus. $10 was bet he is now $6.5
BEST BACKED: WILL HE RUN
- It all depends is Mariquita gains a run in this race and if trainer Gerald Ryan starts her here as she is also engaged in the third race.
Punters have backed her just in case she lines up from $8 into $3.5
- Following a cracking run here last start Fortensky has been solid in betting around the $4.2 quote.
2 SONIC SWISH
- He was scratched from last Saturday at Rosehill after drawing wide to be kept for this but again he has drawn near the outside fence. The bookies offered around $9 and are now solid at $7.